Created in February 2014, French company Merio designs and realises UAV payload systems used in aeronautic robotics.The firm, based in Rhône-Alpes, offers a whole range of gimbals for mini and micro drones mainly for military purposes. On top of that, Merio leads their clients towards taylor-made project achievements.
The company focuses on:
- Innovation, technology and design : MERIO systems works with high quality, last generation technology, garanting efficient and reliable performance of their devices. Our products are adaptable to any environnement or client requests.
– Custom solutions : our mechanical and electronical expertise as well as our hardware and software knowledge allow us to provide and full service, inaccurate solution to any functional specifications.
– An efficient technical support : in order to follow up on our customer needs we have set up a reactive and competent technical support which will answer any problem regarding the conditions of use of our products.
Nexius and Xender, two high-tech miniature stabilised gimbals weighting less 1,3kg each, have being made as star of the new range:
– the first one embed a full HD day-light camera with a x30 zoom
– the second one is using the same type camera plus an infrared one with a choice of six lenses.
Nexius and Xender are visible on 360° view.
Merio will present its first line of products at the EUROSATORY from June 16th until June 20th 2014 / Pavillon EDEN – Stand HALL 6 GF 621.
For the first year of its creation, Merio focuses on the conception of UAV payload systems, very important part of the UAV industry of today. The company has already begun a R&D process for 2015 with the integration of high-performance cameras and innovating image processing solutions.
Press release, June 2014